Now that leads me to the changes, with the biggest being my launching of a new (either) weekly/monthly newsletter (I promise it won’t be to frequent, we all get enough email as it is) that covers lifestyle topics across the board alongside fashion related tips and tricks. Many have contacted me asking to share more of my musical tastes and some of my small tips that often won’t make it into my posts and I’ve decided to acquiesce, via this planned newsletter.
So, if you want to stay informed (and by the looks of it close to 400 of you do) I’d love for you to sign up, but if you would rather stick with the updates from my RSS feed, then I will still be overjoyed (but you will miss out on some interesting material). Either way, be on the lookout for the sign-up form in upcoming weeks. And lest I forget, content wise, most newsletters will likely be thematic in one form or another, covering anything from skin care to music to stylish interior design — a large range of topics — yet will always be relevant to what I personally like and would professionally recommend, always alluding to my message of perpetual self-improvement.
On that note, if you do want more of a daily interaction with me, I am a little bit more active on my social media channels and would be happy to discuss anything with you or answer any questions you have on style or about me (I’m typically on Twitter and occasionally on Facebook). Just tweet me, DM me, or even use the hashtag #askeero (or #monkandeero)on anything you post or visit my Facebook page and leave a message. Anyway you so choose, I will try to always get back to you. Also, a follow couldn’t hurt either, and would help me out with affiliates (as I don’t intend on selling advertising on my site or in promoting any companies that I myself don’t support). But, once again I’m rambling on, so on to the next topic at hand.
So, how does it work?
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram and retweet the imbedded tweet on my Twitter profile. Insofar as that, the drawing of each successive prize is contingent upon reaching a certain amount of followers on my social media channels with the first being a Harry’s (I personally recommend them) Truman Shaving Kit in Nautilus Blue, which will be drawn when I reach 150 followers on each of Twitter/Instagram (join me on my business Facebook page as well if you would like). And each new prize will include items of greater value (250 followers/500 followers/1000 followers) and will be revealed when the previous prize is handed out. And if you are worried about me filling up your feeds, don't be, I only post a few times a week on each (so rest assured that you will not be hit with a barrage of updates from me).
Also, if you have any stylish pictures of yourselves or — for the women (or men) who read my blog — of your boyfriends (or even yourselves dressed in menswear) tweet them to me or send them over to me and I'll post the ones I like onto my accounts and give you a shout out alongside it. But just to be clear, this is not part of the sweepstakes, but is rather a way for me to interact with you on a more personal basis. Okay, that is it for the sweepstakes. Now onto the other content updates, which are as follow:
- A MUSICAL SELECTION WITH EACH BLOG POST that matches the content/theme/culture in both tone and intent (you can listen to it while reading, after reading, or whenever it suits you; I love music and the universal appeal of it and have been asked to share some more of my tastes...)
- SPOTLIGHT ARTIST / SONG OF THE DAY (posted on my homepage; if you like my musical tastes, be sure to check in daily (or every two days); I'll attempt to put up a new song almost on a daily basis before 10am)
- MONTHLY/QUARTERLY “SHOP THE BRAND” BLOG SERIES with me wherein I will curate a collection of specific menswear pieces from some of my favourite wallet-friendly brands to simplify your shopping needs (as well as a few luxury brands that provide timeless investment pieces that can be passed along, generation-to-generation). If you have any brand suggestions, I'm open to picking out pieces from the ones you already shop/personally enjoy
- SEASONAL TREND REPORTS outlining my advice on what (if any) to buy into (joining the ranks in adopting) and what to bypass
- LIFESTYLE POSTS (which will always be influenced & tied to style in one way or another)
- PERSONAL LOOKBOOK PAGE (which is up now and will eventually include my Instagram/Pinterest feeds + some bonuses)
I will be posting my July Style of the Month tomorrow morning for your Sunday leisure reading (or Monday at the latest). And, I know I've said it a few times already, but thank you all again for your support. That's it, so have a great weekend and cheers!